Now Available in Springfield, MO: 900,000+ Industrial Building| 11 years ago
A 900,000+ sq. ft. industrial building is now available in Springfield, MO. Formally a Solo Cup manufacturing facility, the building is currently being vacated after after the announcement of its closing in 2009. This space totals 945,160 sq. ft. and is divisible to 729,160 sq. ft. for manufacturing/warehouse and 216,000 sq. ft. for warehouse usage. The building is located on 63 acres in Springfield which provides a labor force of over 200,000 people. The building specs are featured below.
Click here to view a detailed flyer for this property.
• Total Building Size: 945,160 sq. ft.
• Divisible To: 729,160 sq. ft. for manufacturing/warehouse and 216,000 sq. ft. for warehouse
• Ceiling Heights: 20 feet clear
• Electric Capabilities: 27,250 KVA of distributed 480V power to twelve substations. 2,500 KVA of general 208V power to two substations.
• Water Capabilities: Onsite deep water well with capacity of 600,000 gpd. 2100 TR chilled water capacity for comfort or process cooling.
• Transportation Access: Rail services with siding into two buildings. Located on a major thoroughfare. 2 miles to interstate access. 37 dock doors and 5 drive-in doors.
• Lease Rate: $2.75 – $3.50 Abs. Net
• Lot Size: 63 acres